OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT
J3 provides Operational Leadership and Management for the total building system. The approach taken is integrated and based on the operational success of each the individual assets and the impact on the performance of the system as a whole. J3’s professional staff reviews current operations, processes, and procedures, and provides solutions to meet the client and facility’s needs, while maintaining our commitment to efficiency, safety, functionality, reliability, and cost reduction.
• On-Site Facility Management and Oversight (Full and Part Time)
• Building Management Plan Preparation
• Preventative and Capital Maintenance Budget Review and Preparation
• Computer-Based Maintenance and Custodial Management Systems
• Quality Control / Quality Assurance
• Employee Training and Safety Program
MAINTENANCE & CUSTODIAL
J3 provides Maintenance and Custodial services under the direction of our Operational Leadership and Management, in accordance with the adopted Building Management Plan. J3 maintains agreements with local trade and labor organizations, providing the highly trained and qualified full-time and part-time workforce necessary to execute the required work.
• Preventative, Corrective, and Requested Maintenance Activities
• Electronic Work-Order System
• HVAC, Boiler, and Emergency Generator Operation and Maintenance
• HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry, Painting, Plumbing, and Refrigeration Repairs
• Fire Alarm Testing and Inspection
• Custodial/Cleaning Services
• Grounds Maintenance
Our complement of Subject Matter Experts, Professionals, and Building Trade Specialists/Practitioners work collaboratively on projects undertaken by the firm, utilizing our extensive experience, Best Management Practices, and cutting-edge technology. Our diverse staff represents expertise in the full spectrum of Building Services.
• Asset Inventory
• Facility Condition Assessments
• Capital Improvement Plans
• Owners Representation
• Code Review